Monday, April 30, 2007

Gospel CD: I’ll Say Yes

Congratulations to Pastor and Recording-Artist Marcus Davidson on the release of his first gospel CD, titled, “I’ll Say Yes.” The CD is awesome and I am just glad he chose N’Sight Photography to do the photographs for his CD cover and all his promotional needs. It is truly a blessed opportunity to be a part of the project. This CD has some serious get-up-out-your-seat, stomp your feet, and get your praise on songs. I love it, I love it, I love it!!!

To listen to the 10 samples from the songs on the CD and to purchase your copy, click here. Hurry, for a limited time you will receive 20% off if you purchase 2 or more copies… no bootlegging please!!! :-)

God Bless!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am truly thankful for the work of N'Sight on my album photos. Neville is an awesome photographer with a wonderful spirit and personality. He truly does know how to bring out the best of you in a photo shoot. I encourage anyone who wants a professional yet personal touch in photography to work with Neville and N'Sight. You will be blessed by the experience.