Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Photos for a cause...

This past weekend I was blessed to lend a helping hand to my friend Jessie Patterson at a fundraising social to raise money for The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society in honor of Chenetia Witcher. At the social I was asked to setup a backdrop to take photos of the guests and sell my other artwork as well. Half of all the proceeds earned were donated to help meet her goal of $2000.

Jessie, I just want to say thank you for being a part of the solution and for inviting me to be a part of the event. I welcome the opportunity to fellowship, eat, laugh, and support a good cause anytime. Keep up the good work and may God continue to bless you in all your endeavors!

If you would like to learn more about The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society and contribute to Jessie’s campaign online, please click here or make check or money order payable to: LLS and mail to: 115 Blanchard Place Madison, AL 35758.

Jessie will be participating in the Country Music ½ Marathon on April 28, 2007, in Nashville, TN. Thanks in advance for your generosity!

God Bless!

No comments: