Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Prom Night: Young and in-Like!!!











Young and in Like… yall remember these days? Shooting these photos made me want to go home and pull out my prom photos… :-)

If these two prom couples had as much fun at the prom as they did during the shoots I know they had a blast. These are a few of my favorite shots.

If you can remember the time when you were young and "in-like" but you "though" without a doubt that you were "in-love" and you just knew were going to marry your little boyfriend or girlfriend... please, please, please feel free to share by clicking on the "Post A Comment" link below and you the anonymous option if you choose.

Have a great Memorial Day Weekend!!!
God Bless,
N'Sight Photography

3 comments:

Dace said...

Prom night, one that you never forget. You got real talent and you captured the essence of the night. Well done

Anonymous said...

Wow, Neville. Will you be my 'do over date' to the prom? First you must take my picture! The right dress, the right smile and the 'perfect date' and the memories came back. Dancing and looking into each others eyes because we definitely knew we were in love. Ahh maybe not, but we were certainly the hottest couple at the prom. Thanks for the stroll.

Neville Simpson said...

Thank you Dace!

Ms. Anonymous,

Thank you also for sharing the memories... I got you on the photos but I don't think I can surpass your last prom experience... those are big shoes to fill as your 'do over date'. :-)

God Bless!