Sunday, June 22, 2008

Maritza and Mark's Wedding... Congratulations!!!



















The images above are some of my favorite shots I took while helping my good friend and photographer Veronica King at True Moment Images . Veronica asked me to shoot the wedding with her as she was literally 3 days away from giving birth to her new baby boy! Yes, he is going to have a hard working baby. You won’t find him in the playroom… he’ll be out somewhere working at age 3. LOL!


Okay I am not going to joke on her baby since I am appreciative of her asking me to help her shoot the wedding! She even said she may consider working with a brother in the near future IFFFFFF she like the photos I took. :-) Well, I hope you like Ms. King!

God bless,
N'Sight Photography

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nev, those are awesome. Very clear, crisp... They look very good. I think it helps to have beautiful people too.. LOL. Very nice wedding. I think the bride is very lovely. The red is a good color and just pops in the photos.

J. Todd

Anonymous said...

Awesome Pictures. You really caputured the love in the bride. And the detail is incredible. God is truly blessing you!

Meke said...

I love the vibrant red and tranquility of the blue-sky. To me the red color symbolize deep, true, everlasting love, and the blue sky and white clouds symbolize peace and blissful marriage. From the smile on the groom’s face to the twinkle in the bride’s eye…you truly capture this couple’s love, joy, and admiration for each other. Beautiful couple. Mr. and Ms. King I wish you both a blissful marriage and my God bless you both.

When I look at these photos I see so many symbolism. Only a true artist/photographer can use his or her surrounding to capture these moments and pull whoever is viewing the photos into seeing, feeling, and believing that moment. Looking at Mr. and Ms. King photos I feel/see this couples’ love for each other and I feel…I know this love is true. Anyone can take pictures but not everyone can truly capture everlasting timeless moments like these. The camera is your paintbrush and the world is your canvas. Mr. Simpson you truly have a God given gift. Bravo!!!

Keep blessing us with your gift.