Monday, October 06, 2008

LaTarsha + Marvin

LaTarsha and Marvin is one cool and laidback couple! They were down to try all ideas even when I asked them to sit on the ground. They were very easy to work with and I look forward to shooting their wedding next year.

I actually did their engagement session before I attended my photography workshop and bought my new toys but looking back at the images I was very pleased with the collection of photographs. Here are a few of my favorites:











God Bless,
N'Sight Photography

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great looking couple, pretty pics. May god bless u guys

Anonymous said...

Thank you Mr. Neville, you did a awesome job. Now my life is complete. I have my family and can't ait til march 21, 2009. God is GOOD!

Neville Simpson said...

A life that is complete... thats watsup Marvin!!! God is GOOD... All the time. I am really happy for you and yours... God Bless!

Anonymous said...

Neville, thank you for beautiful pictures. Our son and daughter-in-law look so natural in the phots. Can't wait until the wedding!!
LaTarsha was looking for that man she could love. Marvin saw LaTarsha, the woman he wanted for his wife, Together on March 21,2009, with our blessing they will become one.

Mother of Groom

Mya said...

I love the location.. Great pics!