Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Yes We Can… do all things through CHRIST!

Lately the phrase, “Yes We Can”, has given many people around the world a sense of empowerment and hope. However, this phrase has always been the response of Christians to Paul’s declaration in Philippians 4:13: “I can do ALL things through Christ who strengthens me.” And the People of God say, “YES WE CAN!” Now that’s empowerment... do you have it?

The images below are from a recent shoot of my two new friends, DeMon and Chris. I hope you like the images but even more important, don’t miss the individual and collective message in the images. Be empowered!











God Bless,
N'Sight Photography

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How precious!!
-Mya

Anonymous said...

Yes, Phil 4:13" I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me". This scripture was the first word of God that I required my kids to memorize. I felt that it was important for them to know of their true strength and also that their were no boundaries in our God by his grace. 1 Corinthians 2:9-10 "But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him. But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God." So I don't know about you but my Hope is built on nothing less than Jesus Christ and his righteousness.
I join with you Neville to let mankind know that the focus of our Faith/Hope is in the living word of God. You did a awesome job capturing and expressing the true meaning of our Hope in the pictures you shared with us.
Thank You for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures!!!
- Takisha

Anonymous said...

Cutie pies with a powerful message. Awesome job on the photos! I always thought your pictures were great but after you went to the workshop…I really see the differences. The angles, the clarity of the photos these are really 5 star rating pictures you took. Neville your talents are infinity.