Saturday, September 13, 2008

My 31st Birthday – Glory to God!



Thank God for allowing me to see another birthday!

I recently started re-reading, The Purpose Driven Life book and this morning I happened to be on Chapter 7: The Reason for Everything. This chapter and its’ study-verse surely reminded me that:

“Everything comes from God alone. Everything lives by His power, and everything is for His glory.” – Romans 11:36

Yes, I came from God. I live by His power and for His glory! On this 31st birthday, I would just like to give God all the honor and glory for using me, sustaining me, guiding me, blessing me, and allowing me to see another birthday! I am truly blessed and thankful for this day.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY!

God Bless,
N'Sight Photography

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you had a wonderful day.

Happy Birthday!
Valeta G.

Anonymous said...

Golden Birthday...

I hope your birthday is golden,
without a worry or a care.
I hope you have beautiful dreams
and find happiness everywhere.
I'm sorry that I can't be there
to celebrate with you,
but though there's much distance
between us,
I'll be thinking of you all day,
and wishing you a
wonderful and memorable holiday.
Many birthday blessings to you!
Your Cousin,
Felicia

Anonymous said...

It is of the LORD'S mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness. La 3:23

May God continue to strengthen and lead you into your destiny.

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY..............