Wednesday, September 03, 2008

My New Toys!



As stated in my last post, I attended a photography workshop a few weeks ago, that was in my opinion a wise investment. It greatly enhanced my skills as a photographer and that was my first step in producing better images and products to my customers.

Improved Skills + What? = Improved Products and Services

This week, I have taken yet another in my journey of continuous improvement in this business and ministry. After extensive research, prayer, and money crunching, I decided to upgrade my primary camera to Nikon’s latest full-frame professional, digital SLR camera, the D700. I love many things about this camera but my favorite feature is the definitely the extended ISO range of 100 to 25,800 – allowing me to capture good quality images without a flash in low light situations. To add the icing on the cake, I also purchased one of Nikon’s fastest and sharpest lens, the 24-70mm f/2.8G lens.

I have a wedding shoot this weekend, so stay tuned for images from my new toys… I can’t wait for play time!

God Bless,
N'Sight Photography

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Neville!!! I sold both cameras this past week and have ordered 2 D700's. Should be here on Tuesday. Can't wait to get out and use them! You'll love that 24-70. One of my favorite lenses.

Hope to talk to you soon.